In 2002, she was sent to enter graduate school at specialty «mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics» at the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, which she graduated in 2006.
On January 15, 2006 she was hired as an assistant at the Department of Information Technologies at State Agrarian and Engineering University in Podilia.
In October 2007 at the specialized Academic Council D 26.006.06. of Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University she defended her dissertation on the topic: «Models and methods of optimal structure and size of production of agricultural enterprises» (diploma of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences on specialty «Mathematical methods, models and information technology in economics» DK № 045538, 12.03.2008.
In 2008 by the order of the rector of State Agrarian and Engineering University in Podilia she was transferred to the position of Associate Professor at the Department of Information Technologies.
In the period from January 14, 2008 to January 19, 2008 she underwent advanced training at the Institute of Postgraduate Education of Podilsky State Agrarian Technical University under the program: Computerization of the educational process on the basis of the module «Parus».
In the period from 08.10.2012 to 19.10.2012 she underwent advanced training at the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (Ivano-Frankivsk).
In the period from 01.04.2015 to 20.04.2015 she underwent advanced training at the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine (Kyiv).
In the period from November 6, 2018 to December 7, 2018 she took an internship at the University of Warsaw COLEGIUM CIVITAS (Poland).
The experience of scientific and pedagogical work is 13 years.
Educational and methodical work.
During the reporting period, Mushenyk Iryna Mykolayivna performed the teaching load in full. Mushenyk Iryna Mykolayivna teaches a lecture-laboratory course in the following disciplines: «Information Systems and Technologies», «Information Technologies», «Informatics and Systemology» for full-time and part-time students. Mushenyk I.M. reads lectures at a sufficiently high methodological and professional level, conducts qualified laboratory and practical classes.
She developed methodical and lecture support on the specified disciplines, including the educational and methodical manual on discipline «Informatics».
According to the individual work plan Mushenyk Iryna Mykolaivna conducts open classes at a high level, studies experience of highly skilled colleagues of department.
After defending the dissertation, Mushenyk Iryna Mykolaivna published about 120 scientific and methodical works, including 44 articles published in scientometric databases and leading professional publications in Ukraine, and 35 abstracts, 40 educational and methodical works published abroad.
Publications that are included in Web of Science and Scopus
- Mushenyk І.М. INFLUENCE OF NATIONAL INNOVATIVE SYSTEMS’ DEVELOPMENT ON THE ECONOMY EFFICIENCY // Ilchuk P.H., Mushenyk І.М. //Baltic Journal of Economic Studies Vol. 4 (2018) No. 1 March/2018.
- Mushenyk I. Development of the method for structural-parametric in order to improve the efficiency of transition processes in periodic systems. / Semenyshyna I., Haibura Y., Sklyarenko I., Kononets V.// Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies ISSN 1729-3774 4/3(94) 2018 p.p 29-36.
- Тryhuba A., Hridin O., Slavina N., Mushenyk I., Dobrovolska E. Managerial decisions in logistic systems of milk provision on variable production conditions / Тryhuba A., Hridin O., Slavina N., Mushenyk I., Dobrovolska E. // Independent Journal of Management & Production. – 2020. – Vol 11, No 8. – P. 783-800. DOI: dx.doi.org/10.14807/ijmp. v1
Publications in scientometric databases
- Mushenyk І.М. Estimation of quality of test tasks of diagnostics of knowledge of students of economic specialties by means of the MOODLE distance learning environment // Burlakov O.S., Mushenyk І.М. // Innovative economy: All-Ukrainian scientific and production journal. – № 5-6. - Pp. 31-35.
- Mushenyk І.М. Automated enterprise management systems (organizational and methodological aspects) // Burlakov O.S., Mushenyk І.М. // Sustainable Economic Development: Research and Production Journal. – 2016. – № 2 (31). - Pp. 189-193.
- Mushenyk І.М. Training methods in the formation of professional readiness of future agricultural specialists // Burlakov O.S., Mushenyk І.М. // Innovative economy: All-Ukrainian scientific and production journal. – 2016. – № 7 (issue 3) — Pp. 157-160.
- Mushenyk І.М. Assessment of the state of financial support of agricultural enterprises. // Sustainable Economic Development: Research and Production Journal. № 2 – 2017.
- Mushenyk І.М. Methodical bases of an estimation of efficiency of introduction and use of information and communication technologies in management of the enterprises. // Burlakov O.S., Mushenyk І.М. // Innovative economy: All-Ukrainian scientific and production journal. № 5-6 . – 2017.
- Mushenyk І.М. The impact of innovation on the development of the resource potential of agricultural enterprises // Misiuk M.V., Mushenyk І.М. // Innovative economy: All-Ukrainian scientific and production journal. – № 7-8. - Pp. 50-56.
- Mushenyk І.М. Problems of innovative development of the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine // O.S. Burlakov, I.М. Mushenyk / Innovative economy: All-Ukrainian scientific and production journal. – № 3-4. – Pp. 23-28.
- Mushenyk І.М. Peculiarities and evaluation of investment and innovation activities of agricultural enterprises // Chornobai L.M., Mushenyk І.М. // Innovative economy: All-Ukrainian scientific and production journal. – № 1-2. - Pp. 119-125.
- Mushenyk І.М. The essence, significance and features of the agricultural production infrastructure // Chornobai L.M., Mushenyk І.М. // Modern Economics. 2019. № 15. Pp. 261-274.