Scientific and pedagogical internship "Theory and practice of scientific and pedagogical approaches in education"
The beginning of scientific and pedagogical practice is planing on the November 22 2021.
Organizers: ISMA University of Applied Sciences (Riga, Latvia) with the support of International Science Group (accompanied by a signed cooperation agreement).
Chairman of the organizing committee of the academic internship: Dr.oec. Deniss Djakons, ISMA University of Applied Sciences Rector.
To complete the internship, applicants apply
for email@example.com SAMPLE APPLICATION FORM:
Application for participation in scientific and pedagogical internship "Theoretical foundations of teaching in modern conditions"
|Academic degree, academic title (if available)|
|Position, place of work|
|Postal address where to send the letter certificate (street, house, apartment, city (district), postal code № Nova Poshta branch, city (district))|
|I was familiarized with the terms of the internship (in accordance with the cooperation agreement between ISMA University of Applied Sciences and ISG)|
- The cost of participation in the internship is 4300 in hryvnia and is used to cover transport administrative costs associated with the issuance of international certificates, site administration, inspection of works and classes.
- Please do not pay until we send a letter about it.
- Detailed payment information will be provided upon receipt of the application.
The training load of the internship is 6 credits (180 hours) and is distributed as follows:
|Module||Number of hours|
|1.Business communication in modern entrepreneurship environment. (lectures, counseling in the development of the program, discussions, trainings, tests). Form of verification: credit||40|
|2. Issues of academic mobility, internationalization of scientific research (including regulatory support). (lectures, counseling in the development of the program, discussions, trainings, tests). Form of verification: credit||40|
|3. Interdisciplinary approach to the construction of educational programs. (lectures, counseling in the development of the program, discussions, trainings, tests). Form of verification: credit||40|
|Total number of hours||120|
|Practical task of module 1: Business communication in modern entrepreneurship environment.||20|
|Practical task of module 2: Issues of academic mobility, internationalization of scientific research (including regulatory support)||20|
|Practical task of module 3: Modern trends in vocational guidance and career building||20|
|Practical task of module 3: Interdisciplinary approach to the construction of educational programs||60|
|Total number of hours||180|
Conditions for completing the internship (in accordance with the cooperation agreement).
- ISG recruits the following individuals for the internship:
- Teaching staff of higher educational institutions;
- Researchers of scientific organizations,
- Doctoral students, graduate students and degree seekers.
- ISG informs recruited interns about their obligation to visit lectures (remotely) and to perform tasks to obtain evaluation. ISG also informs the interns that the completion of payment without the completion of required evaluation tasks doesn’t guarantee obtaining of the certificates.
- If after the stated deadline ISMA University of Applied Sciences doesn’t receive the performed task for the evaluation, the internship is considered as void for the reasons beyond of ISMA University of Applied Sciences control and obtained payment shall not be returned.
- After the completion of evaluation tasks, ISMA University of Applied Sciencesprovides ISG with the control list of the internship participants and their obtained evaluations.
- The form of evaluation depends on requirements stated by ISMA University of Applied Sciences teaching staff and may vary (essay, test, presentation or other) and according to evaluation confirmation may vary as well (mark in 0-10 scale, where 10 is excellent, 4 is minimal positive evaluation) or such evaluation form as Completed / Uncompleted. Only those internship participants who performed evaluation tasks with obtained evaluation 4 and higher or completed status may pretend on certification.
- The lecture delivery and tasks evaluation take place remotely in case of remote form of internship.