General requirements for the design of the monograph
- The participant can submit several materials for inclusion in the monograph;
- The maximum number of authors in the submitted material is five;
- The minimum number of pages – five;
- Text file: Microsoft Word (* .doc, * .docx);
- The language of the text is arbitrary: Ukrainian, English and all others;
- Page orientation is portrait only;
- Page – А4;
- Margins (top, bottom, left, right) : 2 cm;
- Font: Times New Roman, size – 14;
- Line spacing –1,5 pt, indentation 1 cm;
- Structure - an arbitrary presentation of the material in the form of a coherent text of scientific research. The elements inherent in the article (introduction, analysis, etc.) are not formed.
More detailed information for the design of monographs:
- At the beginning of the work in the upper left corner the section to which your work belongs should be indicated, it can be found on the page of the planned monograph.
For example: Section - Administrative law, Administrative process.
- Surname and name of the author (s) of the work: size 14, lowercase letters, font – bold, (right-aligned);
- Design of the table: TNR font, size 11-14. The name above the table (Table 1. Name of the table), alignment with a right edge. The link to the table should be in the text before the table (text text text text table.1.)
- Design of the drawing: each drawing must be named and numbered. The text of your work should contain a link to the drawing, then the drawing itself is placed, and under it the inscription (for example): Figure 1. Name name name name
- References are formed in any style at the discretion of the author in the order of mentioning the source in the text. The monograph will form a general list of references for all work. All sources listed in the sections will be changed according to the general ones.
An example of design can be downloaded at
Submission of materials:
- Materials are sent to e-mail email@example.com After receiving your materials, we check them, edit (if necessary), agree with the author. After that we accept the registration fee.
- The monograph published on the publisher's website is freely available, authors and all other users have the opportunity to download the relevant monographs without restrictions from the page - https://isg-konf.com/uk/monograph-archive/.