Dear authors, remember that when submitting scientific papers to participate in an international conference, you should be guided by the ethics of publications. You are primarily responsible for the content of abstracts, and therefore we recommend following the next principles:
- Submit only reliable research results. Falsification and preconceived misjudgments are unacceptable.
- Guarantee the uniqueness of materials, to design fragments of other people’s works with the indication of the author and the original source.
- Do not allow plagiarism, paraphrasing other people’s statements, using the results of someone else’s research in any form.
- Reprint abstracts or send them to several conferences at once.
- Notify the editors of errors found at the stage of compiling the collection or shortly after its publication.
The International Science Group sincerely hopes for your honesty and compliance with the above recommendations. All publications are publicly available. We cooperate with the US publishing house, each collection of materials of the scientific conference and monograph has a personal international standard book number (ISBN).
The rules for preparing abstracts can be found here.