Dear authors, remember that when submitting abstracts for participation in an international conference, you should be guided by the ethics of publications. The International Science Group team sincerely hopes for your integrity and compliance with the following recommendations:
- Submit only reliable research results. Falsification and preconceived misjudgments are unacceptable.
- Guarantee the uniqueness of materials, to design fragments of other people's works with the indication of the author and the original source.
- Do not allow plagiarism, paraphrasing other people's statements, using the results of someone else's research in any form.
- Reprint abstracts or send them to several conferences at once.
- Notify the editors of errors found at the stage of compiling the collection or shortly after its publication.