Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Human Health, Rehabilitation and Special Psychology of H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University
In 2000 she graduated from H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University, specialty «Primary Education, English language». She qualified as a primary school and English language teacher. Honors degree.
In 2005-2008 she studied at the Institute for Advanced Studies of H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University on specialty «Management of Organizations (Education), English language». She qualified as an education manager and an English teacher.
In 2009-2012 she studied at the Graduate School of H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University.
In 2013 she defended the dissertation «Variability of organizational forms of teaching foreign languages to junior schoolchildren» (specialty 13.00.09 – teaching theory) in the Specialized Academic Council of H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University and received the degree of Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences (academic adviser – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Pokroieva Liubov Denysivna).
In 2018 she defended her doctoral dissertation «Theoretical and methodological principles of inclusive competence of teachers of philological disciplines in the system of postgraduate education» (specialty 13.00.04 – Theory and Methodology of Vocational Education) at the Specialized Academic Council of Khmelnytskyi National University and received the degree of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences. (academic adviser – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor Boychuk Yuriy Dmytrovych).
In 2000-2009 – worked in Kharkiv secondary school No. 114, Kharkiv secondary school No. 4, Kharkiv secondary school No. 87 as an English teacher;
2012-2014 – worked as a senior lecturer in the section of methods of teaching languages and literature of the Department of Social Sciences and Humanities of KVNZ «Kharkiv Academy of Continuing Education»;
2014-2018 – Associate Professor of the Department of Methods of Teaching Languages and Literature KVNZ «Kharkiv Academy of Continuing Education»
Since 2019 he has been working as an associate professor of the Department of Human Health, Rehabilitation and Special Psychology of H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University
In 2006 – winner of the competition «Red Pen» in the category «English Language and Literature».
In the period from 2015 to 2020 she took advanced training courses on the basis of the Eastern European Institute of Psychology (Ukraine-France) «Innovations in education, management, learning»
In the period from 04 to 29 May, underwent scientific and pedagogical training for pedagogical and scientific and pedagogical workers on the basis of the University of Economics in Krakow (Poland)
Experience of scientific and pedagogical work is 20 years.
Educational and methodical work.
During the reporting period, Kazachiner Olena Semenivna performed the teaching load in full. Kazachiner Olena Semenivna teaches lecture and seminar courses in the following disciplines: «Fundamentals of Inclusive Education», «Fundamentals of Rehabilitation», «Physical Rehabilitation», «Pedagogical Rehabilitation», «Valeological Support of Persons with Psychophysical Developmental Disabilities». Kazachiner O. S. reads lectures at a high enough methodological and professional level, conducts qualified seminars and practical classes.
She developed methodical and lecture support in the specified disciplines.
According to the individual work plan Kazachiner Olena Semenivna conducts open classes at a high level, studies the experience of highly qualified colleagues of the department.
Scientific and research work.
After defending his dissertation, Kazachiner Olena Semenivna published about 46 scientific and methodical works, including 14 articles published in scientometric databases and in leading professional publications of Ukraine and abroad, 2 monographs, 18 abstracts and 10 educational and methodical works.
Publications that are included in Web of Science and Scopus
- Kazachiner O.S. Fairy-Tale Therapy as a Means of Forming Health-Saving Competence of Children with SEN / O.S.Kazachiner, L.P.Tkachenko // Revista Romaneasca pentru Educatie Multidimensionala(is being prepared for printing in September 2020)
Publications in professional journals and publications included in scientometric databases
- Kazachiner O. S. (2018). The use of icebreaking technology in the lessons «Technologies of inclusive education» for teachers of philological disciplines in the system of advanced training. Young scientist, 11, 235-237.
- Boichuk, Yu., Kazachiner O. (2018). Creating an inclusive educational environment in foreign (English) language lessons in primary school. Mountain school of the Ukrainian Carpathians, 18,154-158.
- Kazachiner O. S. (2019). Teaching foreign languages to children with special educational needs. Innovative pedagogy, 11, 164-168.
- Kazachiner O. S. (2019). «Hard skills» and «Soft skills» of an inclusively competent foreign language teacher. Innovative pedagogy, 10, 153-157.
- Kazachiner O. S., Dembovska M.P. (2019). Using the TAN – Soderbergh method for the development of speech of students with intellectual disabilities. Young scientist, 5, 421-425.
- Kazachiner O. S. (2019). Implementation of the provisions of inclusive education in a modern foreign language textbook: what should it be like? The image of a modern teacher, 3 (186), 53-57.
- Kazachiner O. S. (2019). The use of energizing technology in the lessons «Technologies of inclusive education» for teachers of philological disciplines in the system of advanced training. Youth and the market, 3 (170), 18-23.
- Kazachiner O. S. (2019). Development of inclusive competence of teachers of philological disciplines in extracurricular activities in the system of postgraduate education. Pedagogy of formation of creative personality in higher and general education schools, 62, 98-103.
9.Kazachiner, O. S. (2019). Peculiarities of mastering language material by children with Down syndrome. The origins of pedagogical skills, 23, 108-112.
- Kazachiner O. S. (2019). Training of future specialists in the specialty 016 «Special Education» for pedagogical rehabilitation of people with special needs. Pedagogy of formation of creative personality in higher and general education schools, 66, 179-183.
- Kazachiner O. S., Zhadan O. M. (2020). Forming life values of children with special educational needs. Young scientist, 1, 77-80.
- Kazachiner O. S. (2020). Training of future specialists for valeo accompaniment of children with mental and physical disabilities. The image of a modern teacher,1 (190), 77-82.
- Kazachiner O. S. (2020). Fairy tale therapy as a means of pedagogical rehabilitation of children with difficulties in learning a foreign language. Innovative pedagogy, 20 (І), 64-67.
- Kazachiner O. S., Hordiienko I.V., Tsys O.V. (2020). The state of the problem of using alternative and auxiliary communication by children with speech development disorders in Ukraine. Innovative pedagogy, 22 (І), 60-63.