Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor,
Professor of the Department of Management and Public Administration, Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design
Research profile (Orcid, Google Scholar, Scopus authors, other):
W&S ResearcherID: https://publons.com/researcher/P-3440-2017/;
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com.ua/citations?user=6qxlHIsAAAAJ&hl=uk
In 2000 graduated from Institute of Municipal Management and Business (Kyiv) with a degree in Business Economics, received a specialist diploma and qualified as an economist.
In 2004 graduated from graduate school from Institute of Municipal Management and Business (Kyiv).
In 2004 she graduated
Candidate of Economic Sciences, specialty 21.04.01 – Economic security of state (2007).
Dissertation topic: «The increase of state economic security level on the basis of industry technological restructuring».
Doctor of Philosophy (Diploma of Doctor of Philosophy)
Supreme Certifying Commission of Ukraine Supplement to diploma (2008).
Doctor of Economics Sciences, specialty 08.00.03 – Economics and National Economy Management (2019). Dissertation topic: «Scientific and methodological foundations of economic security management in the system of institutions of higher education of Ukraine».
Associate Professor of the Department of Economics, Accounting and Auditing (Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design) (2011).
Experience of scientific and pedagogical work since 2000.
Scince 2020 to the present time Professor of Professor of the Department of Management and Public Administration of Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design
State budget research topics:
1. Perspective model of economic provision of access of socially vulnerable segments of the population to quality higher education (state registration number: 0113U000323) (2013-2014).
2. Carrying out of forecast-analytical researches of conformity of system of vocational education to prospects of social and economic development of Ukraine (number of the state registration: 0113U000324) (2013-2014).
3. Development of the system of information and analytical support of the process of cost and income management in the implementation of accounting standards (state registration number 0115U002486) (2015-2016).
4. Economic security of higher education institutions: development of measures to minimize socio-economic losses in the face of external aggression (2017-2018).
5. Strategy of economic security of the system of higher education of Ukraine in the conditions of globalization (number of state registration: 0117U000608) (2017-2019)
Copyright for the work:
1. Author’s certificate. Article "Using the experience of leading European countries to develop a market model: universities - the state - employers." Author Breus S.V. Date of application submission 24.06.2015, № 61705. Date of registration 21.08.2015, № 61374.
2. Author’s certificate. Section in the collective monograph "Economic and social aspects of effective development of higher education": «5.4 The experience of leading European countries in the context of the market model: higher education institutions – the state – employers». Author Breus S.V. Date of application submission 14.09.2015, № 62866. Date of registration 12.11.2015, № 62477.
3. Author’s certificate. Literary written work of scientific nature «Methodical approach to assessing the economic security of universities» № 73578, Author Breus S.V. Date of application submission 30.06.2017, № 74376. Date of registration 28.08.2017, № 73578.
4. Author’s certificate. Literary written work of scientific nature «Analytical support of the process of strategic management of costs and revenues of higher education institutions on the basis of a balanced scorecard». Authors Breus S.V., Khaustova Ye.B. Date of application submission 30.06.2017, № 74378. Date of registration 28.08.2017, № 73576.
5. Author’s certificate. Literary written work of scientific nature «Economic security of higher education institutions and a methodological approach to its evaluation». Author Breus S.V. Date of application submission 07.13.2018, № 82169. Date of registration 08.20.2018, № 81085.
6. Author’s certificate. Literary written work of scientific character "Methodical approach to risk assessment in the context of economic security management of the system of higher education institutions". Author Breus S.V. Date of application submission 10.09.2019, № 94395. Date of registration 25.10.2019, № 93416.
7. Author’s certificate. Literary written work of scientific nature «Forecasting the level of economic security of the system of higher education institutions in the context of its management». Author Breus S.V. Date of application submission 09.13.2019, № 94481. Date of registration 10.29.2019, № 93524.
8. Author's certificate. Literary written work of scientific nature «Research of challenges and threats in the context of economic security management of the system of higher education institutions». Author Breus S.V. Date of application submission 13.09.2019, № 94482. Date of registration 29.10.2019, № 93525.
Scientific research work:
About 200 scientific and methodical works have been published, including more than 100 articles in scientometric databases and in leading professional publications of Ukraine.
Publications that are included in Web of Science and Scopus:
1. Breus, S. V. (2015). Problems and prospects in ensuring economic security of higher education institutions in Ukraine. Actual Problems of Economics. 170 (8). pp. 144-149. (Scopus)
2. Breus, S. V., Khaustova Y. B. (2016) Balanced scorecard system application in the activities of higher education institutions. Актуальні проблеми економіки. 183 (9). pp. 109-116. (Scopus)
3. Breus, S. V., Khaustova, Y. В., Denysenko, M. Р., (2017). Balanced scorecard: formation with perspective to ensure economic security of higher educational institutions. Scientific bulletin of Polissia № 4 (12), P. 1, pp. 104-109. (Web of Science)
4. Breus, S. V. (2018). Development of evaluation model of economic security institutions of higher education. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice. Vol 2, No 25. pp. 176-182. (Web of Science) DOI: https://doi.org/10.18371/fcaptp.v2i25.136355
5. Khaustova, Ye., Breus, S., Denysenko, M., Zinchenko, E., Tohochynskyi, O. (2018) Quality improvement of higher education as a factor of intellectual capital development. Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal. Volume 24, Issue 4. pp. 1-7 (Scopus)
6. Kasych, A., Svitlana, B., Khaustova, Y. (2018). The economic security of higher education institutions from the perspective of international competition. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 4 (5), 1-9. (Web of Science) DOI: https://doi.org/10.30525/2256-0742/2018-4-5-1-9
7. Khaustova, Y., Breus, S., Nevmerzhytska, S., Tsalko, T., Kharchenko, T. (2019) Features of social entrepreneurship as a factor in the development of social innovation. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education. Volume 22. Issue: 1S. pp. 1-6. (Scopus)
8. Breus., S., Bielialov, T., Denysenko, M., Zarichniak, A., Al-Tmeizi, A. (2019) Strategic management of deployment of innovation projects at the enterprise. Academy of Strategic Management Journal. Vol. 18 (Special Issue 1). pp. 1-5. (Scopus)
9. Breus, S., Solokha, D., Bieliakova, O., Derii, Z., Dielini M. (2020). Dielini M Entrepreneurship development model under conditions of business social responsibility. Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal. Vol. 26 (3). pp. 1-8. (Scopus)